- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Wed, 11am-11pm; Thu-Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Division Ave. to N. 10th St., Brooklyn-Queens Expy. to Kent Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This low-key taqueria—with exposed brick walls, a dark-wood wraparound bar, and loft-height blue ceilings—serves a straightforward yet standout menu of Mexican classics, along with a wide selection of tequila. Chunky house guac, presented in a stone bowl, accompanies a trio of long, crispy flautas filled with a spicy paste of chorizo, sour cream, and coriander, and sprinkled with mild queso blanco. A superb, slow-roasted half chicken with tender, just-crispy skin arrives atop a pile of limes meant to be squeezed on top for a welcome zing. It’s worth noting that when cheese is used at all, it’s usually as an accent; this may not be the substantial, hangover-curing grub Williamsburg residents are seeking on a Sunday morning, but the more subtle offerings here are a refreshing change from the city’s typical, heavy Mex and Tex-Mex fare.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu