This venue is closed.
Not to be confused with the uptown pasta emporiums, this decrepit red-sauce relic caters almost exclusively to a caterwauling tourist crowd but is not without its charms. Heaping platters of seafood come with an iceberg-lettuce salad and a sloppy plate of spaghetti that, truth be told, kind of hits the spot.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu