Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 103rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
96th St. to 116th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
Despite the name, the meat-and-potatoes menu, and the telltale presence of creamed spinach, Carne’s owners don’t want you to think of their restaurant as a steakhouse. What separates it from the sparsely populated uptown herd is the updated diner design, and the rowdy rubberneckers’ scene on the elevated bar. But please, don’t call it a meat market.Brunch
Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.4 p.m.
Daily, 5 p.m.7 p.m.; three-course dinner, $23
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu