- READER REVIEWS
The Carriage House
This venue is closed.
This eclectic American restaurant is located in—you guessed it—a nineteenth-century carriage house that's been sleekly outfitted with tangerine mosaic tiles, a communal table suspended from the ceiling, and a desert-landscape photomural that would give Gus Van Sant flashbacks. Global accents abound in dishes like jalapeno-spiked merluza seviche, sauteed sea bass with banana basmati rice, and thousand-layer cake with dulce de leche.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu