This venue is closed.
This casual sandwich shop is located on the ground floor of Ravi DeRossi's (Death & Co., Bourgeois Pig, Desnuda) two-story complex, Cienfuegos. The menu includes a classic Cuban sandwich, a medianoche made with bread fried in sweet egg, a “Sloppy Joe” made with ropa vieja, and Bustelo coffee that’s pulled with sugar water and then given a pinch of salt.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu