- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 11:30am-10pm; Fri, 11:30am-10:30pm; Sat, 5pm-10:30pm; Sun, 5pm-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal; 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
33rd St. to 43rd St., Fifth Ave. to 12th Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
You'll feel like you're a guest in someone's home, but that's the idea at Casa Nonna (literally, grandmother's house in Italian), where the pasta's are hand rolled and the pizza is meant to be shared. Surprisingly, this location is part of the company that owns the BLT restaurants.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu