- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 11:30am-10pm; Fri, 11:30am-10:30pm; Sat, 5pm-10:30pm; Sun, 5pm-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal; 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
33rd St. to 43rd St., Fifth Ave. to 12th Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
You'll feel like you're a guest in someone's home, but that's the idea at Casa Nonna (literally, grandmother's house in Italian), where the pasta's are hand rolled and the pizza is meant to be shared. Surprisingly, this location is part of the company that owns the BLT restaurants.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s