This venue is closed.
At Casa Pomona, seasonal ingredients from Hudson Valley farmers are incorporated into typical Spanish dishes like tortilla Española, morcilla (blood sausage), and various croquetas. There's a rotating menu of nightly specials, like whole lobster à la plancha on Tuesdays or whole fish in salt crust on Thursdays. Drinks highlight Spanish wines, sherries, and what's evidently the favored Iberian cocktail, the G&T.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu