This venue is closed.
At Casa Pomona, seasonal ingredients from Hudson Valley farmers are incorporated into typical Spanish dishes like tortilla Española, morcilla (blood sausage), and various croquetas. There's a rotating menu of nightly specials, like whole lobster à la plancha on Tuesdays or whole fish in salt crust on Thursdays. Drinks highlight Spanish wines, sherries, and what's evidently the favored Iberian cocktail, the G&T.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?