This venue is closed.
At Casa Pomona, seasonal ingredients from Hudson Valley farmers are incorporated into typical Spanish dishes like tortilla Española, morcilla (blood sausage), and various croquetas. There's a rotating menu of nightly specials, like whole lobster à la plancha on Tuesdays or whole fish in salt crust on Thursdays. Drinks highlight Spanish wines, sherries, and what's evidently the favored Iberian cocktail, the G&T.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus