Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Last fall, a fire ravaged this week-old Carroll Gardens brick-oven pizzeria and restaurant. Happily for thin-crust aficionados, it's finally reopened, with the same master pizzaiolo (late of Gemelli) tossing the dough. Also look for daily Neapolitan specials like pasta e fagioli and polpettone (otherwise known as meatloaf).Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.Recommended Dishes
Margherita pizza, $11.50; linguine with clam sauce, $15; gnocchi with Neapolitan ragu, $15
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu