- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 11:30am-11pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.; J, Z at Broad St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Battery Pl. to Chambers St., South St. to Battery Pl.
This venue is closed.
Stone Street Tavern has morphed into a French bistro whose owners have given the pubby premises a face-lift and scheduled tri-yearly art exhibits by local painters and photographers. Chef E.A. Cisse reprises classics like pate, moules marinieres, and (obviously) steak-frites, and the wine list teems with affordable bottles from small producers.Recommended Dishes
Endive with Roquefert, $10
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu