Cast Iron Cafe
This venue is closed.
This bright, nicely appointed quick-service cafe on Chelsea's Sixth Avenue shopping strip ups the soup-salad-sandwich ante with its creatively topped "Roman-inspired" pizza, available by the slice and falling stylewise on the New York City pie chart somewhere between the Roman-style slices available at Sullivan Street Bakery and the medium-thick, crispy-bottom Sicilian version at L&B Spumoni Gardens.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam