Cast Iron Cafe
This venue is closed.
This bright, nicely appointed quick-service cafe on Chelsea's Sixth Avenue shopping strip ups the soup-salad-sandwich ante with its creatively topped "Roman-inspired" pizza, available by the slice and falling stylewise on the New York City pie chart somewhere between the Roman-style slices available at Sullivan Street Bakery and the medium-thick, crispy-bottom Sicilian version at L&B Spumoni Gardens.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu