Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Spring St. to 14th St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
This venue is closed.
Although the bay window permits five marble-topped mini-tables, co-owner Christine Chung’s teeny bakery-café is best experienced from a seat outside at one of two tree-shaded benches. There on the sidewalk, with the whole West Village as your setting, you can feel less cramped while eating a salsa-stuffed Mexican egg wrap or a pickle-stacked Cuban sandwich of roasted pork and mortadella. Smoothies such as the rich Banana Split and the popular Berry Smooth are sweet deals without the guilt that accompanies the shop’s chocolate croissants, fruit turnovers, sundry muffins, and breakfast danishes.Recommended Dishes
Le Paysan sandwich, $9.75; guiltless chocolate shake, $6.25
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu