- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This restaurant from the creators of Tasca, opened up alongside the latter place on Seventh Avenue South. The thought seems to be that, if you don’t enjoy eating tapas at Tasca, you can get anything else you can think of at Central Kitchen. The vast menu includes everything from bánh mì to octopus pizzette to chicken-fried steak, and there’s a raw bar and floor-to-ceiling wine library — not to mention a planned 120 outside seats. The place is open every day, and until 2 a.m. on weekends. What more can you ask for?Brunch
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu