Chai Home Kitchen
Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-11:30pm; Sun, noon-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Division Ave. to Eckford St., Graham Ave. to Kent Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
A collaboration between a Japanese architect and his French-trained Thai-chef wife, Chai is a stylish, soft-spoken David to Williamsburg's entrenched Thai Goliath, SEA. The field might be crowded, but there's always room for keenly seasoned grilled-beef and roast-duck salads, served on artisanal Thai pottery. Sautéed Vietnamese chicken and vegetarian duck add to Chai’s Pan-Asian appeal.Recommended Dishes
Vegetarian duck, $10
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu