- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Full Bar
14th St. to 23rd St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
The restaurant monopoly that owns four spots on one block of Park Avenue South—L'Express, Sushi Samba, City Crab, and Duke's—has found another culinary niche to fill. This colorful cantina with swooping dropped-ceiling panels, coyote fencing, and a perimeter of raised booths, aims to be a neighborhood pitstop for tacos, chile-rubbed tuna, and that great social lubricant, the frozen margarita.Extra
Entertainment: A live mariachi band performs at Chango's Sunday brunch.
Guacomole, $8; steak aracherra, $19; chili-rubbed ahi tuna steak, $20
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu