Cheers Thai Restaurant
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-11:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Broadway to Meserole Ave., Graham Ave. to Kent Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Consider this little spot, which moved down the street from its originial location, when you’re in need of consistent Thai comfort food. They work hard to create a welcoming atmosphere with low lighting, postcards of Thailand, candles on tables with fresh orchid blossoms, and beautiful reclaimed wood. The menu features the requisite pad Thai, spring rolls, tom kha kai soup, and curry dishes, all tailored for an American palate and perfect for a quick, cheap dinner.Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu