Chelsea Square Restaurant
Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
13th St. to 33rd St., First Ave. to Eleventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Chelsea Square manages to be both roomy and cozy, with wooden archways dividing the rows of booths, and each booth adorned with hanging, potted fake plants. The architecture, which allows some semblance of privacy, contains a wide mix: Older couples easing into a late dinner, giddy F.I.T. students, and spent club-hoppers winding down for the night. Appropriately, the music is quiet and the menu enormous—laminated colored pages offer twenty different omelettes, for example. The food is traditional diner fare, with predictable forays among Greek and Italian favorites, like eggplant parmigiana and moussaka. The triple-decker sandwiches are suitably enormous, and the burgers well stacked. Plus, it’s open around the clock. For a local diner, that’s often enough.Recommended Dishes
Deluxe burger, $11.45; hungry man breakfast, $11.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu