Cheo Ga Jip Chicken
For some reason, this company has decided to brand its American operations as “Pizza & Chicken Love Letter,” even though there’s no pizza in sight. This was the only chicken we sampled that needed to be packed in a foil-lined box, so that the excess of thick, gloppy barbecue-like sauce wouldn’t soak through the bottom. Even the radish cubes were softer and sweeter than usual.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More