Cheo Ga Jip Chicken
For some reason, this company has decided to brand its American operations as “Pizza & Chicken Love Letter,” even though there’s no pizza in sight. This was the only chicken we sampled that needed to be packed in a foil-lined box, so that the excess of thick, gloppy barbecue-like sauce wouldn’t soak through the bottom. Even the radish cubes were softer and sweeter than usual.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl