Mon-Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-4:30pm and 5:30pm-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.; C at Lafayette Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Atlantic Ave. to Myrtle Ave., Franklin Ave. to Flatbush Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
It's hard to find a French bistro that stands apart from the plethora of bistros that dot Brooklyn. Chez Oskar, one of the older establishments in Fort Greene, is a good place to stop by for a casual bite, though the food isn't always consistent. Complementing the relaxed atmosphere is the warm service, which is a welcome change if you're used to the wait staff in most nearby Smith Street restaurants.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu