Mon-Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-4:30pm and 5:30pm-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.; C at Lafayette Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Atlantic Ave. to Myrtle Ave., Franklin Ave. to Flatbush Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
It's hard to find a French bistro that stands apart from the plethora of bistros that dot Brooklyn. Chez Oskar, one of the older establishments in Fort Greene, is a good place to stop by for a casual bite, though the food isn't always consistent. Complementing the relaxed atmosphere is the warm service, which is a welcome change if you're used to the wait staff in most nearby Smith Street restaurants.Brunch
Sat.Sun., 10 a.m.4:30 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s