Mon-Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-4:30pm and 5:30pm-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.; C at Lafayette Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Atlantic Ave. to Myrtle Ave., Franklin Ave. to Flatbush Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
It's hard to find a French bistro that stands apart from the plethora of bistros that dot Brooklyn. Chez Oskar, one of the older establishments in Fort Greene, is a good place to stop by for a casual bite, though the food isn't always consistent. Complementing the relaxed atmosphere is the warm service, which is a welcome change if you're used to the wait staff in most nearby Smith Street restaurants.Brunch
Sat.Sun., 10 a.m.4:30 p.m.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White