- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Fried chicken is all the rage these days (guests at Andrew Carmellini’s first Fried Chicken Live dinner last night were said to include Rachael Ray, Hugh Jackman, and others), but Chickadee Chick is boldly opting to grill. This diminutive storefront specializes in free-range chicken that’s butterflied, steeped in a lemongrass marinade overnight, and set on a char grill that’s visible to customers and passersby. The chicken is sold by the whole, half, or quarter, and you can also get “bon bon wings” in spicy chili sauce. Unless you want to eat at one of the school desks outside, this tiny nook is strictly take-out.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu