- READER REVIEWS
Chicken Bar Pizza
This venue is closed.
If the menu of grilled poultry at Chicken Bar looks suspiciously like Ranch 1’s, it’s because the former’s locations are essentially re-branded versions of the latter. So even if they no longer use the Ranch 1 logo, the two share the same made-to-order combos, such as basic grilled sandwiches, buffalo wings, and fajitas. Crispy french fries or a baked potato rounds out meals, which tend to be healthier than most at fast-food joints. Chicken in all its forms dominates the menu, though a few paltry-looking salads are also on offer. At the Greenwich Village location, there’s a good selection of pizza (some topped with, you got it, chicken). Most patrons opt for takeout. Those dining in will find themselves surrounded by a ubiquitous yellow-and-red color scheme—itself not unlike Ranch 1’s. But while an order of chicken fingers may be the perfect way to top off an early-evening pub crawl, be sure to do all your imbibing before heading over, as this is one bar with no booze.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu