Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
The national gourmet-burrito chain brings Niman Ranch-pork carnitas, kosher-salted tortilla chips, and cilantro and lime-seasoned steamed rice to Manhattan. Award-winning industrial decor, a fetish for freshness, and the conspicuous lack of freezers and microwaves only add to the draw of that famous foil-wrapped burrito.Note
Chipotle also serves margaritas.
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture