Cho Dang Gol
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.; 1, 2, 3 at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
30th St. to 40th St., Madison Ave. to Eighth Ave.
There are a seemingly infinite number of restaurants in Manhattan's Little Korea—the neighborhood in the shadow of the Empire State Building—but few stand out. At Cho Dang Gol, though the restaurant doesn't look like much, there's one incontrovertibly compelling feature: fresh tofu, handmade daily on the premises. If you've always wondered why tofu, which typically tastes like a kitchen sponge, is such a mainstay of the Asian diet, here's your silky, buttery answer.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu