- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
This venue is closed.
With its mid-century-modern aesthetic Chocolate Bar is a candy store for grown-ups. Alison Nelson has an addiction to coffee and chocolate, and stocked her eight-seat shop with dark-chocolate-covered peanut-butter-and-jelly bars made by local bakers. Naturally, the owner insists on tasting everything she sells.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White