- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
This venue is closed.
With its mid-century-modern aesthetic Chocolate Bar is a candy store for grown-ups. Alison Nelson has an addiction to coffee and chocolate, and stocked her eight-seat shop with dark-chocolate-covered peanut-butter-and-jelly bars made by local bakers. Naturally, the owner insists on tasting everything she sells.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s