Nearby Subway Stops
G at Classon Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Atlantic Ave. to Flushing Ave., Bedford Ave. to Flatbush Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
With its emphasis on organic, nominally healthy fare and its scuffed, paper-strewn communal table, this Clinton Hill café and takeout shop has the boho vibe of a hippie hangout in a college town—which, with Pratt just a block away, it sort of is. But the food tastes much more cosmopolitan: An estimable tamarind-crusted tuna loin utilizes high-quality imported tuna and Persian cucumber. Offbeat seasoning and spices institute their way into everything from a tomato tartar sauce-dressed fried codfish sandwich on ciabatta crusty enough not to disintegrate to a rosemary-aïoli-dressed BLT. And it takes an iron will to resist the lure of the display case, stocked with treats like cheesecake-brownies and a moist-crumbed, meringue-fluffed tres leche cake.Note
$10 credit card minimum.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu