- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
It's a cream-puff war: Following in the big, hirsute footsteps of Beard Papa come these Japanese-run shops specializing in irresistibly great, piped-to-order cream puffs. Because man—as much as he might like to try—cannot live by custard-filled pastry alone, the shop hedges its bets with Kona coffees and H&H bagels.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu