- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
“We make it like we eat it” is the motto at this Artichoke-pizzeria offshoot, which is to say they make it big, on Leske’s jumbo hero rolls, as if they were attempting to break a Guinness world record. How do they eat it? Let’s put it this way: They do not raise their pinkies.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu