Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The downtown sibling to Manhattan's meatiest rodizio—those Brazilian beeferies where skewer-wielding waiters circulate from table to table, plying diners with carved-on-demand grilled meat—features the same unlimited and insidiously filling salad bar, potent caipirinhas, and mouthwatering cavalcade of beef, pork, seafood, lamb, and poultry (save room). The bar area is meant to evoke Rio, with a sky ceiling and a floor in the mosaic-sidewalk style of Copacabana Beach.Buffet
Lunch, $39.95; dinner, $62.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu