Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The downtown sibling to Manhattan's meatiest rodizio—those Brazilian beeferies where skewer-wielding waiters circulate from table to table, plying diners with carved-on-demand grilled meat—features the same unlimited and insidiously filling salad bar, potent caipirinhas, and mouthwatering cavalcade of beef, pork, seafood, lamb, and poultry (save room). The bar area is meant to evoke Rio, with a sky ceiling and a floor in the mosaic-sidewalk style of Copacabana Beach.Buffet
Lunch, $39.95; dinner, $62.95
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More