Sun-Mon, noon-11pm; Tue-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Live Music
- Full Bar
The rise of all-you-can-eat Brazilian rodizio restaurants is clearly a phenomenon closely related to the American steakhouse explosion. Churrascaria Plataforma is Manhattan's best rodizio by far, and also its most expensive and upscale (which can feel somewhat forced, given that it's basically a smorgasbord). You get your salads and sides from the teeming buffet; thereafter commences a parade of waiters bearing roasted meats on skewers—often as many as twenty varieties in an evening. If you can eat every one of them, and ask for seconds, you'll earn the admiration of the waitstaff, if not the owners.Live Music
It may seem odd that there's sushi in a Brazilian restaurant, but Brazilians are crazy for sushi: Most every rodizio in Brazil offers it.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations