Sun-Mon, noon-11pm; Tue-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Live Music
- Full Bar
The rise of all-you-can-eat Brazilian rodizio restaurants is clearly a phenomenon closely related to the American steakhouse explosion. Churrascaria Plataforma is Manhattan's best rodizio by far, and also its most expensive and upscale (which can feel somewhat forced, given that it's basically a smorgasbord). You get your salads and sides from the teeming buffet; thereafter commences a parade of waiters bearing roasted meats on skewers—often as many as twenty varieties in an evening. If you can eat every one of them, and ask for seconds, you'll earn the admiration of the waitstaff, if not the owners.Live Music
It may seem odd that there's sushi in a Brazilian restaurant, but Brazilians are crazy for sushi: Most every rodizio in Brazil offers it.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu