- READER REVIEWS
Ciao Bella Gelato
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Ciao Bella Gelato began as a neighborhood gelateria in 1983 and quickly became a favorite of local chefs. With increasing popularity, Ciao Bella expanded its delivery radius to include Boston and Washington, D.C., and now, with distribution centers on the West Coast and in the Midwest, it provides ice cream, sorbet, and frozen yogurt to most of the country. But you can get it at the source right here in New York City. Even super-premium ice cream brands taste diluted when held up against the true rich creaminess of Ciao Bella, whose flavors are deep and based on the finest ingredients.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More