- READER REVIEWS
Ciao Bella Gelato
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 96th St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Ciao Bella Gelato began as a neighborhood gelateria in 1983 and quickly became a favorite of local chefs. With increasing popularity, Ciao Bella expanded its delivery radius to include Boston and Washington, D.C., and now, with distribution centers on the West Coast and in the Midwest, it provides ice cream, sorbet, and frozen yogurt to most of the country. But you can get it at the source right here in New York City. Even super-premium ice cream brands taste diluted when held up against the true rich creaminess of Ciao Bella, whose flavors are deep and based on the finest ingredients.Recommended Dishes
Malted-milk-ball gelato, $5.15
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu