Ciao Bella Gelato
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Custard Beach might have melted away in the recesses of Grand Central’s food court, but superpremium ultra-butterfat fanatics can still get their fix at its snazzy replacement. Besides three dozen gelati and sorbetti flavors ensures a messy commute with crêpes, gelato cakes, and waffle cones.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu