Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
53rd St. to 64th St., Third Ave. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This bistro keeps its cinematic sensibility in the background—a good thing, too, since there's enough star quality among the small plates and American nouveau entrées. There are sandwiches and wraps with smartly combined ingredients such as smoked turkey and mango, as well as traditional mains such as lobster ravioli and a deservedly popular thin-crust pizza. A majestic bar dominates the front room. Stencils of film strips decorate the floor. Murals and posters of classics such as Casablanca vivify the walls. In the back down a narrow hall acts as a quieter ancilary with leather chairs and smaller tables.Brunch
Omelets, eggs Benedict and other brunch favorites are available weekends and holidays; Sat., 9 a.m.—5 p.m., Sun., 9 a.m.—6 p.m.Recommended Dishes
White tart flambee, $13.95; lobster ravioli, $18.95
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s