Cipriani Club 55
Mon-Fri, noon-11pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Hot Spot
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Design Standout
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
While the food here holds its own, it’s really the celebrity-rich past of the original Cipriani, Harry’s Bar in Venice, that you’re buying into—regulars included Peggy Guggenheim, Ernest Hemingway, the Aga Khan.
With Ionic columns on the outside and Corinthian ones within, this Greek Revival building is ideal for those looking to hold a ceremony and reception in a large space (it’s 13,500 square feet). The Grand Ballroom has marble walls and a huge dome. Cipriani takes care of all catering, and couples should reserve well in advance. The venue accommodates 700 for a seated dinner. Prices upon request.
- Fairway Market Officially Files for Bankruptcy
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online