- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
48th St. to 61st St., First Ave. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The folks behind P.J. Clarke's have opened a spinoff burger joint, the first of several that will hit midtown in the coming months. Clarke's is serving up locally sourced beef that hails from a Pennsylvania ranch, which comes on custom-made rolls from a private Italian bakery. Toppings include smoked bacon, savory onions, tomato jam, good ol' American cheese, and the brand's signature mayonnaise. If it's a hot dog you want, you can choose from four custom-blend varieties, including one with Sriracha mayo. Fries and ice-cream cups round out the menu.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up