Mon-Tue, noon-1am; Wed-Sat, noon-2am; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Lexington Ave.-63rd St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This plush, elegant shrine to cigar-smoking also offers, besides an astonishing selection of smokes, a sophisticated variety of edibles. The American menu, listing such offbeat items as a New York strip steak with chimichurri sauce and buffalo shrimp, takes inspiration from Latin cuisines.Dress Code
Sneakers, T-shirts, shorts, and sandals are not permitted.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu