Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Matt Levine and the Sons of Essex crew's Cocktail Bodega serves mostly international street food, with a twist: jerk-chicken satay, seasonal-vegetable tamales, and Jamaican beef patties. And some dishes are straight-up drunk food fantasies — take the kimchee Reuben on rye or the Cuban-sandwich quesadilla. To drink: fresh-juice cocktails and booze smoothies. Among the slurpables will be a piña colada riff (Absolut Pear, coconut, and fresh pineapple juice) and an orange-carrot blend-up with Grey Goose L'Orange, blood orange and carrot juices, and pear.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’