Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Matt Levine and the Sons of Essex crew's Cocktail Bodega serves mostly international street food, with a twist: jerk-chicken satay, seasonal-vegetable tamales, and Jamaican beef patties. And some dishes are straight-up drunk food fantasies — take the kimchee Reuben on rye or the Cuban-sandwich quesadilla. To drink: fresh-juice cocktails and booze smoothies. Among the slurpables will be a piña colada riff (Absolut Pear, coconut, and fresh pineapple juice) and an orange-carrot blend-up with Grey Goose L'Orange, blood orange and carrot juices, and pear.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s