- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
A convenient roost for afternoon tea. At night, to accompany your cocktail, there's live piano music and the occasional fashion show.Afternoon Tea
Wed.–Sun., 1 p.m.–5:15 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu