- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
Duane St. to Grand St., Lafayette St. to West St.
This corner cafe serves gussied-up soups, sandwiches, and salads to Tribeca's lunch masses. And they certainly know their clientele—for the carb-conscious there's an option to have your sandwich wrapped in lettuce instead of bread.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu