Tue-Sat, seatings at 6pm and 9:30pm; Sun-Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
18-course tasting menu, $235; wine pairing, $195; temperance pairing, $85; tea progression, $65.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Special Occasion
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
The much-praised Danish chef, Ronny Emborg, is less of an overt haute forager than his talented predecessor, Matthew Lightner (dishes at this discreetly elegant Tribeca tasting room are no longer served on river pebbles or beds of moss, for example), but the deft combination of elemental flavors (birch bark, juniper, a whiff of wood smoke), impeccable ingredients, and first-class technique makes this our favorite new multicourse, big-money tasting extravaganza in town.
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat ‚ÄčRight Now
- Caf√© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’