Tue-Sat, seatings at 6pm and 9:30pm; Sun-Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
18-course tasting menu, $235; wine pairing, $195; temperance pairing, $85; tea progression, $65.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Special Occasion
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
The much-praised Danish chef, Ronny Emborg, is less of an overt haute forager than his talented predecessor, Matthew Lightner (dishes at this discreetly elegant Tribeca tasting room are no longer served on river pebbles or beds of moss, for example), but the deft combination of elemental flavors (birch bark, juniper, a whiff of wood smoke), impeccable ingredients, and first-class technique makes this our favorite new multicourse, big-money tasting extravaganza in town.
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s