Tue-Sat, seatings at 6pm and 9:30pm; Sun-Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
18-course tasting menu, $235; wine pairing, $195; temperance pairing, $85; tea progression, $65.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Special Occasion
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
The much-praised Danish chef, Ronny Emborg, is less of an overt haute forager than his talented predecessor, Matthew Lightner (dishes at this discreetly elegant Tribeca tasting room are no longer served on river pebbles or beds of moss, for example), but the deft combination of elemental flavors (birch bark, juniper, a whiff of wood smoke), impeccable ingredients, and first-class technique makes this our favorite new multicourse, big-money tasting extravaganza in town.
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu