- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 145th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
135th St. to 155th St., Riverside Dr. to Frederick Douglas Blvd.
This venue is closed.
Are you a sucker for fried chicken, but too shy to be caught with the telltale bucket? Sate those batter-dipped urges at Copeland's. For almost forty years, Calvin Copeland has served up southern treats like sautéed chitterlings, creamy mac-and-cheese or saucy braised oxtail, plus Bayou delights like shrimp etouffee and Louisiana jambalaya. Try them all Tuesdays through Thursdays at the amazing all-you-can-eat buffet, filled with everything from barbecued ribs to collard greens. Or put on your finest duds and stop by for the infamous Gospel Brunch on Sundays.Buffet
Sun, noon—3:30 p.m.
Fried chicken, $11; chitterlings and champagne, $15; barbecued spare ribs $17; Maryland crab cakes, $17
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu