Nearby Subway Stops
E at World Trade Center; 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z at Fulton St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
The upscale sandwich bar Così has gone through many changes since it first opened in 1996, but the star here remains its bread. There's only one available—a salty, slightly greasy flatbread, baked on the premises. When pulled apart, the flatbread forms a wraparound pocket for the sandwiches. The best fillings, such as the tangy turkey light, with refreshingly sharp honey mustard, or the tandoori chicken, which comes with a tangy roast pepper sauce, are a little out of the ordinary without being jarring or weird. You can also make up your own combos. Branches are busiest at lunch, when worker bees and tourists swoop down for a carb and protein fix, alternating soups and salads with the popular sandwiches.
Turkey light sandwich, $6.99; Cosí club, $7.79
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu