This venue is closed.
Country Café is the France you don't experience your first time there: along the outskirts of the lesser cities in the south. It's not just the coarse and robust country pâté. It's the breakfast omelette the staff won't rush you through and a tarte tatin so authentic you keep looking out the window, stunned that something this bucolic and winning could be so convenient to Origins.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 10:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu