Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Miami club kingpin Eric Milon was last seen opening an outpost of his celeb spot Mansion in the home of the former Crobar, and now he has taken over one of the most swank, yet undertrafficked spaces in midtown: the bi-level venue that once housed private membership club Fizz and then Azza. On the first floor: A restaurant where former Bruno Jamais chef John Keller will deliver dishes inspired by the Mediterranean and Pacific Rim. In the basement: A lounge, open till 4 a.m., where D.J.'s like house spinner Eve Salvail (a.k.a. D.J. Evalicious) will heighten the mood created by $18 to $24 cocktails from Orson Salicetti of Apothéke (the most expensive drink, at $160, includes “hand-chiseled ice”). The space's makeover is a sizable one — the once Klimt-esque dining room now holds a Marcel Wander chandelier and a Robert Lambert painting, among other things, and the downstairs lounge is strewn with bearskin throw pillows and cow-hide ottomans.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu