Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Miami club kingpin Eric Milon was last seen opening an outpost of his celeb spot Mansion in the home of the former Crobar, and now he has taken over one of the most swank, yet undertrafficked spaces in midtown: the bi-level venue that once housed private membership club Fizz and then Azza. On the first floor: A restaurant where former Bruno Jamais chef John Keller will deliver dishes inspired by the Mediterranean and Pacific Rim. In the basement: A lounge, open till 4 a.m., where D.J.'s like house spinner Eve Salvail (a.k.a. D.J. Evalicious) will heighten the mood created by $18 to $24 cocktails from Orson Salicetti of Apothéke (the most expensive drink, at $160, includes “hand-chiseled ice”). The space's makeover is a sizable one — the once Klimt-esque dining room now holds a Marcel Wander chandelier and a Robert Lambert painting, among other things, and the downstairs lounge is strewn with bearskin throw pillows and cow-hide ottomans.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s