- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
Houston St. to 23rd St., East River Dr. to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Baked products aren't all Cowgirl's Baking is shilling from their East Village spot. In addition to its egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free baked goods (cupcakes, doughnuts, pies) are savory lunch options including a dozen sandwich variations and burritos.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu