Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
While chef-partners Debbie Lyn and Marco Morillo were busy working for other people (Jean-Louis Palladin in his case, Francois Payard in hers), the couple dreamed of opening a little place of their own, and Crave is certainly that. It's also a catering company and a takeout and delivery service that aims to offer the residential neighborhood something a bit more upscale and elegant than the competition. Affordable wines and microbrewed beers, plus friendly, low-key service, and a relaxing vibe has won as many local fans as the towering ten-ounce burger, a formidable answer to the most deep-seated craving.Tasting Menu
Four-courses, $65; seven-courses, $85; wine pairing for each, $20
On Tuesdays and Wednesdays Crave is open for takeout and delivery only.
Ten-ounce burger, $10
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu