Mon-Sat, 5:30pm-10:30pm; Sun, closed
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
The “wine portfolio” contains an astonishing 150, 000 bottles, which is why Cru is gathering spot for the city’s ever-growing population of wine geeks. But if you’re wise, you’ll save some of your money to spend on the food.
An $84 three-plus course chef's tasting menu is offered for dinner. Wines by the glass also come in three-ounce pours for the cost-conscious connoisseur.
A la carte items only available at the bar.
The crudo, sturgeon, and duck, followed by the caramel trifle (served with the Château d’Yquem).
New York Magazine Reviews
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu