Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Jason and Mia Bauer's bakery chain is best known for its robust cupcakes which dwarf the dainty competitors from Magnolia Bakery and Buttercup (and come in more adventurous flavors like apple cobbler and white hot chocolate). Now, the married couple expands its empire by way of a sit-down café in Greenwich Village. The location stocks the usual cupcake and cookie favorites, which you can wash down with coffee, teas, or—for an extra sweet pairing—hot chocolate.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu