Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Jason and Mia Bauer's bakery chain is best known for its robust cupcakes which dwarf the dainty competitors from Magnolia Bakery and Buttercup (and come in more adventurous flavors like apple cobbler and white hot chocolate). Now, the married couple expands its empire by way of a sit-down café in Greenwich Village. The location stocks the usual cupcake and cookie favorites, which you can wash down with coffee, teas, or—for an extra sweet pairing—hot chocolate.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s