The Cub Room
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Canal St. to W. 4th St., Lafayette St. to Hudson St.
This venue is closed.
At this casually elegant nineties hot spot you’ll still find a scorching bar scene up front, as well as old favorites on the contemporary American menu. But look for creative tweaks in dishes like orange-dusted sea scallops, too.Extra
The adjacent café serves cheaper fare in a younger, more casual atmosphere. And the bar area has lots of comfy seats and a more laidback vibe than the main restaurant.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu