The Cub Room
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Canal St. to W. 4th St., Lafayette St. to Hudson St.
This venue is closed.
At this casually elegant nineties hot spot you’ll still find a scorching bar scene up front, as well as old favorites on the contemporary American menu. But look for creative tweaks in dishes like orange-dusted sea scallops, too.Extra
The adjacent café serves cheaper fare in a younger, more casual atmosphere. And the bar area has lots of comfy seats and a more laidback vibe than the main restaurant.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s