Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Delancy St. to 3rd St., Ave. C to Ave. A
This venue is closed.
What was once Cube 63 is now the nearly identical Cube Sushi, though the remodeled tiled facade hasn’t added anything to the restaurant’s appearance. At least the neon-lit, diminutive and datey interior has been left alone – that, combined with a BYOB policy brings couples in despite the mediocre food. Wasabi shumai seem like the frozen kind, reheated and dabbed with the horseradish paste. Spicy miso soup comes in a big, shareable portion, fiery and brimming with cabbage – not bad, but more Korean than Japanese. Meanwhile, several dozen fancy roll iterations can’t save the subpar fish here – there’s better to be had nearby.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu