Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Delancy St. to 3rd St., Ave. C to Ave. A
This venue is closed.
What was once Cube 63 is now the nearly identical Cube Sushi, though the remodeled tiled facade hasn’t added anything to the restaurant’s appearance. At least the neon-lit, diminutive and datey interior has been left alone – that, combined with a BYOB policy brings couples in despite the mediocre food. Wasabi shumai seem like the frozen kind, reheated and dabbed with the horseradish paste. Spicy miso soup comes in a big, shareable portion, fiery and brimming with cabbage – not bad, but more Korean than Japanese. Meanwhile, several dozen fancy roll iterations can’t save the subpar fish here – there’s better to be had nearby.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up