- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
This venue is closed.
Hungry garmentos and theatergoers have a new midday and pre-curtain option for inventive Italian fare, courtesy of Roman chef Vincenzo Pezzilli. After stints in Rome and Lyons, he hopes to establish a Times Square presence with dishes like suckling pig, spaghetti chitarra with duck ragu, potato-wrapped swordfish, and three kinds of carpaccio: octopus, lobster, and pear.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu