- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
This venue is closed.
Hungry garmentos and theatergoers have a new midday and pre-curtain option for inventive Italian fare, courtesy of Roman chef Vincenzo Pezzilli. After stints in Rome and Lyons, he hopes to establish a Times Square presence with dishes like suckling pig, spaghetti chitarra with duck ragu, potato-wrapped swordfish, and three kinds of carpaccio: octopus, lobster, and pear.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s